| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Meow !
Monday, August 27, 2012
Hellooo, look who's back from blogging when she has trials tomorrow?What a nice timing woman -_- Thought that I need to relax and do something other than studying cause seriously I got sick of reading all these nonsense ! It's like some really stupid fantasies with really mind blowing logics. Just like how Mr. Krabs can have a whale as a daughter... Seriously?! Since I'm allowed to blog by using my iPad now, I shall spam blogposts again ! This is much better and I'll look more professional *puts on geeky specs* HAHAHA! Anyway, here's a photo of 3 kitties :3 There's one more actually but I couldn't snap a nice photo with all 4 of em. :/ They're like, omg what is that big squarish pink stuff?! Then they get super excited and just simply run to it. :( Well I did rescue that blackish-white one when it fell into the drain. Super cute moment ! I threw a rope down to it and it's smart enough to grab onto it. Pulled it out like some rescue ranger B-) He's an adventurer I tell ya :) Okay I better go have a nice shower and continue studying again. Boohoo! Wish me luck ! |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |