| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Jump, Shout, Scream, PARTY !
Thursday, December 16, 2010
So I heard some news or rumors bout PMR result being announce on 23rd of December. IKR, it's only on the upcoming Thursday. People are getting so nervous right now. Like maybe, OMFG, ARE YOU FARKING SERIOUS? ; OMG, MY BUTT IS GONNA GET ALL THE CANING. ):Well, caning? Most likely some parents don't do on kids anymore. Cause it's not like we're in the 80's or something. Technology ! Yeah, they would ban their kids from using or even touch em' :b It's always the great way to make kids get pissed off by just saying those MAGIC words "Billy, you're banned from using the computer and ur phone for the whole month!" Or u may add, "SCREW YOU!" in the end. :B Since we haven't gotten our results yet. People have been trying to plan loads of activities just to have fun before we got all moody with our results. Yeah, Good choice. BUT ! Some people are just plain sick and lifeless. They destroy plans, don't wanna hell get information or rather just stay at home being a Mindless zombie who grows mushrooms on their backs. One word, BORING ! Everyone probably owns a friend or a classmate like that. Yeah, So do I . I have this one classmate, who made out an event, invited us to Sunway Lagoon . And you can see that the packages all includes Wildlife and Wet park. Then this guy, somehow hated to go to Wet Park and Wildlife. (Maybe cause he's ... Hmmm :o) So he's not allowed to take off his clothes or what. Or maybe he's too scare of the water. THEN ! (He's more like a frog under the bottom of the well) He asked where should we meet up during that day, I suggested Haagen Dazs cause it's much nearer as you can see. And he asked this stupid question, "Is Haagen Dazs in the Sunway or Outside the Sunway?" OMGWTFBBQ, Of course it's IN Sunway . :O ! Jeez man ! JEEZ ! That's not it , He still somehow think we're like his CLOSE FRIENDS and calls people to shut up out of sudden. Omg what is this Billy?! Omg, did I say Billy? No, it's not him. Seriously . . . And I became a Lazy-Bump who starts waking up "earlier" days by days. Awwww, this is Sick. I hope I got something to do. :\ So, yeah. PMR results is totally announce on 23rd Dec . GOOD LUCKIEEEEEEE ! :D Peace ! |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |