Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

I , MY , ME ▼

Let me hear you call my name.
Xhiang Lynn

Create Your Badge


Lynn :D
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them.


Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD

More than words.


You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Zombehhh
Sunday, November 14, 2010

Seriously, I'm gonna end up like that if I continue my life like this !!
Ohhh, this is Killing me !
Couldn't make up a plan as many are having part-time jobs by now.


Or you could say that I'm breeding mushrooms. Free mushrooms anyone? :)
It has three choices :P You wan the Blue one, the Red one, or the Green one? Or maybe you can buy like a basket of Blue mushrooms and juice it up in a blender then you'll get the coloring ! You can then sell it to the industries who's processing water colors or color pencils . If you're hoping for fame, make a product out of yourself !!!

And now I'm having some issues. Those creatures still doesn't know what they're doing now annoys the hell outta me ! Creatures with legs, moves real fast, breed sweet. ANTS !!!! Gee, I would've shout at my brother now for leaving sweets on the table with open lit. Then I'll always have to do the job . Really feel like pressing all the ants to death right now , watching their heads and body parts burst beneath my fingers and then adding some evil grins at it, showing them who not to mess with when they happens to reincarnate after their tragic death. And now, one of em' just bit me on the hand. You're NO some Hot Vampire in the Twilight Saga man ! I would let you go if you're one .

Then I got this really funny friend who "kind-of-insisted" that I could make ant juice out of it. Then start lying to people that it contains 24 vitamins which is from A-Z . It's 24 right? Other than lying to them, maybe I would happen to really discover it ! :D That would be two birds with one stone. HAHA ! Somehow, I happens to smell something pungent after killing the ants. Is it what they're eaten? Or is it just my imagination? And I could really make a perfume out of it ! :)
Then I'll name it "Over-My-Dead-Bodies !" LOL ! Perhaps it might turn out to be a Hit !

I know you find me weird today . The way I described things and how cruel I've became.
It's nothing seriously, I just happen to read too much Funny and kind-of-retard comics . I've learn lots of diseases from it too, as the authors always make jokes out of it. I happens to search it. And somehow I end up seeing things that I shouldn't . Well, who cares?! You're gonna learn it anyways. It's not dirty ! It's Knowledge ! :)






Goodbye.
Abel
Adrian
Amanda
Bei Li
Bei Wei
Carney
Chester
Christy
Chuan Jian
Colly
Elayne
Grace
Ieqa
Jing Huan
Jun Yi
Lee Chen
Li Xian
Menn Sze
Natasha
Nathalea
Norman
Qin Ying
Samantha
Seng zhao
Shih Hui
Shu Mei
Shu Xin
Sophie
Su Min
Sue annyyy
Suet Yi
Wei Jian
Wei Jung
Yi xuan
Yoe rhey
Yung shin
Yu xin
Zhi jiang


Private/dead blogs are strike-through.