Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

I , MY , ME ▼

Let me hear you call my name.
Xhiang Lynn

Create Your Badge


Lynn :D
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them.


Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD

More than words.


You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Universal Studio Singapore !
Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hey guys ! I'm Back from some craziness in USS !
Hell yeah, I went there ! I know people would be saying "Omg, wu lui la u" or maybe "Rich girl ._." Lol. But seriously?!

Well, I'm just gonna ignore that question as I got bored of answering that like, No la, I'm not :) . But they probably gonna reply me this "Yes,you are!" So, what should I say to make them satisfied? Yep, this " Hell yeah I am ! :P" So please, I don't really like answering the same question and going all goodie two shoes.

Alright, back to the topic. Universal Studio Singapore. So yeah, it's pretty awesome for a family vacation :) But I see mostly Singaporeans going there with their friends. And also some school tour. HAHA . Small kids . And how lucky can we get? November offer : Free 10 Meal Voucher for each person and also 5 dollar voucher for every person for gift shops etc. :D That means It's shopping time ! But I couldn't find any nice stuffs to spend on . :\ Hmmm...

Then I saw this Big Chupa-Chupp at a store !! :D . Sorry my face was too retarded and was demanded by blogspot to cover it . :\


And then we saw this Kung Fu Panda . Woah, he sure is Huge :O
Still, so cute la . hahahah! People has to queue up so freaking long to capture a picture with it.


And I saw Charlie Chapplin acting innocent around . :O I wanna kick his arse cause he just wouldn't stop for awhile to just snap some pictures with us. Then there's a gang of people where I just had no idea who they are. :\ No picture still, cause there were whole bunch of small kids wanting to take pictures with em' . And hey ! I saw one asian Hot dude in that gang ! :D

New York City

So, New York City, there's some old cars around the cafe there. Police car and so on. Pretty Cool tough.
And then there's this Lights!Camera!Action! by Steven Speilberg . It's about some effects in the movies and letting us know how it works. You could search it on Youtube if you wanna take a peek on it. It's also a Must-Go Destination if you're heading to USS ! :)

And heres Marilyn Monroe ! So Sexy and Hot right?! :D Hahaha. She steal the spotlight of those people who were queuing up to snap photos with the streetboys.
yeah,before that there's some guys dancing which they are pretty famous in Philippine called the Streetboys.

This picture is quite old cause I didn't manage to shoot any picture of them and decided to steal it somewhere else. :D Only some people in this picture are still performing or maybe they take turns or something else? Well, I don't know. :P Just find that the red shirt guy is pretty hot. :X

Ohya, there's also a concert at NYC called Monster Rock . This is also another Must-Go Destination ! :D It rocked my socks! Really cool . Just love it. If only we've found out earlier I would've see it twice :(


Once again, I stole those pictures. Cause actually we were not allowed to snap photos or video record it. But you know, some people just has to break those rules ! >:) It's really some little concert held. You could also search it at Youtube. This time, you gotta watch it all :D
People were mad with the Dracula saying, Omg He's SO HOT ! Well, all i thought was... Ya, hes cool. But the Phantom was quite Hot too :P . Hahaha, you could ask me for thier profile cause I managed to stalk em' . LOL ! I know, how stupid .


Sci-Fi City
Seriously, there's nothing much at Sci-Fi City, Happens to meet this two freaks. Haha, they're super hyper ! Especially the orange one. He's MAD ! xD

There's a Roller Coaster Ride at Sci-Fi City but happens to be forced to close down due to some accidents during the trial . The Chairs FLEW OFF ! Ohmygawd ! My cousin told me this when we visit her after playing around at USS . Then the police didn't give them the license till then . :( It's really scary when you see the track . I would faint !

And there's this one ride called Accelerator . It's like spinning cup, but it's more exciting. Wheeee - :P

Ancient Egypt
It's Sunway Pyramid ! Haha, just joking. It looked like Sunway Pyramid. Seriously. :D
Nothing much here, mostly scenes to take pictures . And a roller coaster ride called The Revenge Of The Mummy . Didn't even wanted to try it cause I FEAR Roller Coaster. Dx
Then we went to this ride called Treasure Hunters. More like a Baby Ride. Lol . Sits in the car and go round to see some stupid crocs and snakes in action like "Hissssssssss" hahahah !

The Lost World


Some awesome rides can be found here. There's a ride called Canopy Flyers. Woah, Look at the queue ! Dad didn't wanted to queue so we didn't try it . Try it guys! It seems awesome ! And I'm still regretting ! Then we went for the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure . It would get us WET ! :D So we bought some raincoats at a vending machine.

See, there's not much people. Cause it's not holiday . Nyahahah ! We sat it twice . On the second time... Ohmygawd, we're all wet.

Ya know why?! Cause we happen to be randomly twist around and I'm on the place where we go down on the back and the water splashes up then down to our face ! Ohhh!!! Hair is all wet. And the water seems to make it oily. What is this?! Fuel ?! Dx

Then off to Waterworld where there's a show is on . :D Really nice. It's like a stunt show. hahaha. Here a tips guys, if you wants to get all wet sit on the chair with blue colours, and if you wanna be slightly wet go to the green one. If you seriously don't wanna get a single drop of water on you, head to the red chairs ! :D Cause before the show starts, the actors would splash water on the blue zone and green zone with water guns, or like acting to sell fish and flap the fish which is dipped with water. Then they'll make you guys really hyper ! xD


Far Far Away

Had Lunch here. :) Yuuuuummmmm :P
Then head for Shrek 4-D Adventure. Tips: Don't sit on the stationary chair. Cause it doesn't moves and you're gonna miss the fun ! Its simply awesome . Hahaha. Sometimes cold winds and so on :)

And we happens to meet Puss in Boots ! So Cute weih ! Really wants to bring it home :D


Here goes Princess Fiona and Shrek :)


Enchanted Airways, another Roller Coaster Ride. But it didn't seems as scary, but still. Don't have the guts. Still, the same word. Regretted Dx

Yeah, that's me standing out there waiting for my mom,dad and bro queuing up for the ride.


Madagascar

I like to move it move it , we like to move it move it ! :D
Not much here too actually. I'm too lazy to upload the photos. There's a kiddy ride there like Merry-Go-Round. And we missed a stage show . Awww ! );
Then just some stores like that.

Well, here's some random photos on our second round at NYC. Haha. You can see the castle and the Enchanted Airway Ride behind me :)


Then there's some vouchers left and we went shopping round there, bro bought a T-shirt at Sci-Fi City with words :What-The-Fark. LOL !

Then I bought a present for one of my friend as a birthday present for next year so I wouldn't have to get stressed out about what to get for her :)

And here's some Jelly Belly from the store too !
Also some Original Pockey from Japan. And not Rocky! c(:

At the casino down there at RW (Resort World) Was checking if my mom crashed my present. Lucky she didn't ! Dx


Then we went to ask for direction for the way to cousin's house. Exhausted man !
But it's worth it to pay a visit to a little kitty this CUTE ! :D


Nice right? So fluffy and everything. KISSES !

Well, that's all about it :)

P/S: People who are heading to USS please avoid wearing sport shoes or something (you might get wet) and don't wear sandals that might drop off during a ride.
Get a raincoat too ! You can have one around $2 there. But seriously, it's more fun to get all wet ! HAHAH ! Cheerio ! :P

Wanna know more? Just head to this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Studios_Singapore
:D






Goodbye.
Abel
Adrian
Amanda
Bei Li
Bei Wei
Carney
Chester
Christy
Chuan Jian
Colly
Elayne
Grace
Ieqa
Jing Huan
Jun Yi
Lee Chen
Li Xian
Menn Sze
Natasha
Nathalea
Norman
Qin Ying
Samantha
Seng zhao
Shih Hui
Shu Mei
Shu Xin
Sophie
Su Min
Sue annyyy
Suet Yi
Wei Jian
Wei Jung
Yi xuan
Yoe rhey
Yung shin
Yu xin
Zhi jiang


Private/dead blogs are strike-through.