| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Happy Birthday Honey :)
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
![]() Happy, Happy Birthday-, To YOU ! :) As you can see, it's my dog's birthday !!! Although this year is a lil different as my parents is quite busy . But still, there's ME ! :D I nearly forgotten his birthday yesterday. As my brother mentioned, like Tomorrow. Then I was like Uh? , then he gave me a Omg face and said, It's his Birthday ! People were like, wow, who made these?! :D (Still with the smiley face on) . Then the seller would reply, it's from ______! (Smiley face wears off out of sudden after hearing the name)Then the people would get so shocked like, ARE YOU FREAKING ASS SERIOUS?! Yeah, that's how influential she is ;) Trust me ! Ohya, the Bow Tie, other than the polystyrene, just some strips of papers, (it's better to choose the one with color that you would like so you won't have to end up coloring so badly side by side just like me!) My parents were like, Omg, are you studying or what? Probably wanna spit out the word "Retard!" Really enjoys making random stuffs out of nowhere for my dog . Cause his face would go all like "Im so freaking pissed off right now! :( " I remember once when I couldn't play the comp and couldn't turn on the TV as I spent too much time on it. Would have to wait for dinner. While waiting for mom to pick up bro from school, I took out a basket of papers that was gonna end up burning into ashes or something. Well, I have no idea :\ . I was actually thinking bout making a tie, then I somehow ended up making office suit for him. With all the collars with tie on, and a watch on his front leg. Haha ! I was trying to hold my laughter while I'm still waiting for mom. When she finally came back, she yelled like, OMG ! Poor doggy, ended up being a ground meat ! I Rofled so HARD ! xD Sorry, no pictures. Didn't think about snapping it. I tried, but most of his furs cover it and I have to take like in a different angle that would make him look kinda ugly and the lights also one of the main factor that destroys pictures . And..... Happy Birthday !!! Keep on making my day ! You're like a heroin to me :) I just started to get addicted to you when I first met you. Although you gave me a really bad souvenir. Well, I'll try to forgive you as I know you always hated cuddles and wuggles. But too bad, I just love to do that :) Just blame god, why does he has to make you So FREAKING KICK ASS CUTE ! HAHA ! |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |