Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

I , MY , ME ▼

Let me hear you call my name.
Xhiang Lynn

Create Your Badge


Lynn :D
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them.


Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD

More than words.


You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
A minute in Heaven
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Sorry for making this a late post, cause I was too lazy to update or even transfer the pictures into my computer. Unfortunately, my laptop just boomed a few hours ago. D: So gonna Throw that laptop !

Just had a BBQ party on 23rd Sat at my house. It's the second party held in my house. I always refuse to make a party at my own place cause I find it boring and lame. As my house is too small. And was afraid that my 'Joker' Dad might make a joke out of something else. Luckily, it didn't happen .

Everything went right. Except for My this dear friend -Hooi Shan who got drunk before the party even started. She just drain the hell out of a bottle which contains only 5% of alcohol and she went all uncomfortable and even vomited. Must be a hard time to miss out the fun and only get to join in the party like the party is nearly over. Peoples are worried sick ! Just a step to start and open my Champagne which I found out it contains like 12% alcohol on the next day which might drunk the hell out of us !

And the guys . . . Wow, they seriously love my dog so much. They hugged, molested, jumping around like monkey. Haha, but my dog bit one of them. So sorry, he lost his patience I guess, after all the Caress he had and tries to get out of it. He dun really like all the cuddly and kuchi-kuchi stuff, he got too much of it. As I always give him a sudden hug out of no where and scared him. And the boys did the jobs . BBQ-ing all the foods. And finally ruin the corns which get all black . Maybe a part.

And ta-da, finally the games. But we're not quite fully prepared and as some of them aren't as active as we expected. Ugh, why can't they be a little more active then usual? It's a party ! Well, chubby bunny is one of the games, was gonna buy wasabi and put it into the marshmallows. But failed, cause I ran out of time to search for one. Need to rush back in case people started reaching my house and get locked out of my house. :P

Speaking bout games, we had these fantastic and awesome box for people to choose. But we only manage to make the small bits of papers and we'll make them choose numbers then :) . I made this one special bra , Spike BRA !!!! :D It's a big touch for the punishments. And who knows, the one who made it with me end up wearing it. HAHA ! Bad luck la. She's Shinnie :) . It fits her well, but we needa grab her and hold her tight just to put it on . She just keeps on struggling. :\ Lucky she didn't tear it before she wears it or else I'm gonna make something even worse for her to try on. Wahahaha, friends like me is like a devil from hell whose here to make people taste the sense of Suffer ! c(:

Alright, I had enough blabbering right here and I shall leave it to the pictures . :)
Enjoy :D .















Goodbye.
Abel
Adrian
Amanda
Bei Li
Bei Wei
Carney
Chester
Christy
Chuan Jian
Colly
Elayne
Grace
Ieqa
Jing Huan
Jun Yi
Lee Chen
Li Xian
Menn Sze
Natasha
Nathalea
Norman
Qin Ying
Samantha
Seng zhao
Shih Hui
Shu Mei
Shu Xin
Sophie
Su Min
Sue annyyy
Suet Yi
Wei Jian
Wei Jung
Yi xuan
Yoe rhey
Yung shin
Yu xin
Zhi jiang


Private/dead blogs are strike-through.