| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Freedom .
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Ahh- I could finally smell the scent of freedom :) Days had been really tough for me since a week before PMR. Wow, got really frustrated. All I get to do is study and no computers ): Always have to sneak in the room to play . Awww, it sounded pretty sad doesn't it? But well, the sad days were over and now some really lifeless days I have to go through. All I do is Sleep, Wake up, Brush teeth, Eat, Bath, Eat, Play,Bath,Eat,Play and Sleep! Hahaha. Yeah, I admit it, it's quite boring. :\ Well, was planning some outting with friends but we're having lots of issues bout crashing schedules. That's the real frustrated part, Or some would've said "No transport la! Mommy don't let la! " Jeez, All I feel like doing is "Eff ya'll mom" Lol! But seriously I wouldn't do that to my friends :P Heard of the Lex slide at Empire? Wow, 5 storey :) . Gonna try that with my friends this coming Thursday. I hope there wouldn't be any problem about it. Or maybe arguing bout the Just RM12 Fees. ._.ll Oh My Dearest God Please NO!!!! Teachers in my school had been worrying bout absent students everyday, and now they're trying to plan nice activities just to make us come to the old boring school where we're wearing uniforms and staring at the walls , day dreaming , thinking bout what should we do next or maybe some dreamy boys or girls. :O Wow, if only I could take a peak through the people's mind which were day dreaming over there, opening their mouth which looks like crocodile whose waiting for some prey to snap on . Funny . Alright, gonna head back watching playful kiss (Korea version) :D Good day ! |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |