| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Holy shit I just had a Great day :D
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Firstly, I just gotta show off to my frens, Menn Sze and others who didn't manage to come today :D We just had a Great day and u gotta be jeles bout it :) I've seen "justin bieber" and The vampire scks movie really rock. Guess what? I even bought a shirt xD I know u're shouting now :B.Anyways The vampire show was really funny, a lil violent and also a lil Sexy? xD Im currently out of words. Hahaha! We even tried to ran away from 2 nigerians who just owed us 60 sens. When we're purchasing tickets, 1 of them poked my hand and asked " Hey, do u have 60sens?" I wan like, ughhh, okay. Take out 50 sens and Shinnie gave 10 . And probably we're smart enough to run away :P Dunno why but it gives me a feeling that they're scary x.x Hope he wouldn't chase up and like " Hey, how would I pay u back?" I would most probably says, hmmm, no need :D . Then keeps on walking. I dunno why, but I found Sunway simply empty. Is there anything special going on? @@ Hope not. Played dressing with shinnie and SS-ed a lil :D . Cause theres not much nice clothes for me to try on. :\ Finally, we went to F.O.S. to try out clothes. Oh gosh, i fell in love with one grey shirt. And it's GREY !!!!! ♥♥♥ Hesitated for like 30mins, Shinnie annoyed me. :[ Like, wan a? dun wan la.... wan a? dun wan la... Shinnie, u owe me! xD Im gonna do this next time! :P Dhen decided to call my dad if he could keep it a secret. Just say tht its a gift from fren hu owed me. Dhen it was too noisy, and i guess he misunderstood, he passed the phone to mom! God dammit. I was like, ughhh, no chance d la. Faster say no la, no nid waste my phone money. -.- Den she asked if necessary, i said no, dhen again, nice meh? i of cos say yes la, its grey man! She finally said " Ok la, last a, till new year oni can buy d" Im like, OMFG? U serious? Really ah? Miracle man! :D It's like, AWESOME! :D . Ran in FOS again . Its the last S size, ( i noe i small size la -.-) hahaha. REALLY A MIRACLE, this made me love my mom more. HAHAHA! I bet go back need kena some teasing by her again. :\ Atleast i got the clothes! I can't stand through tht :P Alright, heres some SS pic. :) The grey shirt i bought, i din get to ss with it cos shinnie raid it from me xD . Will update the pic ASAP whn im free. I just love shirts with buttons xD . They're just attractive! ♥♥♥ |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |