| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
POST.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Sorry for not being able to update these days. Was kinda so called “busy” :D Anyways, I’ll just do a brief post bout few days ago. June 9- Had jogoya with cousin :D Yeh, Japanese buffet rocks :D . There's a new additional ice cream there, *drum rolls* NEW ZEALAND~ I didn’t try it, but according to my fatty lil bro opinion , it isn’t as nice as haagen dazs. Well, YOU ROCK HAAGEN DAZS :D And I forced myself to eat the oyster, still sucks with lemon tough. Everything was still same :) To people who thinks they could eat really much, I’m currently recommending you to head to KL and find Jogoya in Pavillion. You can see the Jogoya name on the list in the lift :D. But! It may cause you a bomb :D June 10- Went to Melaka out of a sudden, cause wanted to try out the CurryLokLok there, since it opens at 6.30p.m. Went to shop at the shopping center there, dad bought a cute traveling bag . And I also get to buy another wall sticker for my bedroom :D It's like a long string hanging up photos which you can put by your own choice . Perhaps friends? Stars? or Pets? hahah. Depends what you like most :) Well, apparently the loklok there isn't much hygienic and not really nice too. Hmm, lucky I ate KFC before that :D . June 11- Went outing with friends, and guess wht? I got really pissed off by the “guard” there in the ice rink. He is so damn rude, fierce and everything. And my day was being fcked up -.- . Curse that cb kia . Sorry , I can’t help it. It really makes me mad when I think bout it. If only I could crush him in the hand. It’ll be very nice to do so. FCK! ._.ll I still feel mad even though it’s already over. He isn’t any normal rude, it’s totally rude rude, he’s like, grab your hand and pull you from behind and push you out of the skating rink, he didn’t even warn or tell you anything like “Hey, your laces isn’t tied up, you have to go out” or like “You’re against the rules, you gotta go get ur laces tied up” . He didn’t! And, when you see the nearest exit, you would be desperate to go out from there right? (If you can’t really skate) Then he would poof out of nowhere in front of you and say “ Did I call you come in? Did I?” then I like “I need to get out la!” and he fcked up again and said “Go out from the exit *points to a far away exit* now! Go!” I’m like, do you have to shout? It’s not like you have a beautiful voice like an angel! Jeez. And well, some pictures to decorate up my bee-u-ti-full post :D June 12- Went to 1-utama and watched Karate Kid there :) REALLY REALLY NICE :D . hahaha . People who is reading this you should go watch it now. Then, i saw Royce the MyFM DJ there . hahah. As skinny as in TV :\ He should eat more. LOL. And I think he caught me pointing at him, cause I was trying to show it to my dad. |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |