| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
JB.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
![]() Hey guys! I'm back :D But SICK ): Caught a flu and also coughness. Urghh! Having a bad time. And i haven't finish my school work yet. Disaster. Went to JB few days ago, and yay! Long journey ! Shopped for CDs there and bought some bands. Dang, the internet there is damn slow. -.- Fed up and went to sleep. And my bro keeps on playing till 5 i guess, and i woke up cause i nearly couldn't breathe. Gasp. Cause of some traffic jams occurred in my nose. Yeah, Flu. Where is my VICKS! And also, coughed to death, non-stop. So i decided to wake up and watch some movies i just bought. Luckily! If not i may suffer. Watched Spy Next Door. I know its quite an old show. Well, enjoying. :) Since it's all i could grab from the noisy plastic bags which may annoy my parents. AHA! Funny story. x) Went to Muar and bought loads of otak-otaks. Ahh! My fav :) Then to Melaka, but we decided to go back since everyone is so tired. :\ I was kinda groaning, cause i was sick ! dammit, and i have to sit in a car without giving me a comfortable sleep. My head was gonna explode! Ahh, bla bla.. I'll stop here. :) -BAD NEWS- School re-opening soon! |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |