| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
1 day trip @ KL .
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Forced to wake up at 8.30a.m. @@ iim so tired... (Cause had a night movie yesterday with cousin wacthing TSUNAMI till 1.30a.m) And someone invited us to ate lunch :\Reach my uncle's house at 9.30 and the women should be here at 11 a.m, waited her till 12 ._. Read finish 2 thick magazines also haven't come. Roar! and my stomach is growling. Hurray! she finally came. Went to Jaya smth smth, eat lunch. Then shopped there. And hey! there's a fund raising for children. So i payed 10bucks for 3 ginger breads to decorate. My head was totally blank, and i had no idea what to do with the icings. :\ So just cincai squeeze here and there. Came out.... UGLY like shit.T.T Shud have chosen the cupcakes. Well, just pretend i didn't see the cupcakes, or else I'll regret. :( Continued to Tropicana, just walked around there, nth to see. 3rd destination, 1 utama, was really tired, then we had a tea. The stupid kopitiam, all also out of stock, then my cousin say:"Close shop la liddat! still open do business?" -.- And the waitress was like, uh...haha >"<. Just window shopping, nth much. 4th destination, Pavilion, mom said there got snow :D so we rushed there, and it was freaking JAM! lucky we made it though... It's pure snow, not polystyrene. haha! Saw 3 ferrari sport car. Soo nice @@ Jealous sia D: Prefer Fair Lady though :P Well, went back home, and it was 9.55p.m ordered domino and other cousin sister came with a bag or clothes which she's gonna sell it on internet. (Stay tuned :) will be released soon) Soo many nice clothes @@ which to choose? x) |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |