| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
GOOOOOD NEWS !
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Yay! Class party maybe held at Holiday Villa (Yeah, it is... u're not dreamin or wateva) (:And d fees from 40++ cutt till 25 bucks! :DD!! Superrr happie xD and super YAY! And we won 3rd price! nyahahha! Cik Lai pokkai d :O There are small bag thingy, a tupperware, a pen (galaxy style ♥♥), a really long ruler, a cute clip && a note for ME! xD haha. And, theres bad news too. Phui Ann's Uno cards got rampas by Pn. XXX == Gosh, last time when she rampas wj's poker cards she said "Cannot play these, you wan you bring Uno cards, board game and etc." Do i have to highlight it? UNO CARDS, duh? And now she say "I told all the teachers already, see uno cards straight rampas, next time u wan play bring boards games etc." We're like, wth? Uno cards also cannot, tht time we're even playing such boring games by using those lame cards like flip it and search for the same ones? == But luckily, she rampas the OLD ONES! hahahhaha. Phui Ann got another stack of it. Which is so NEW ! Muhahaha. [Sorry, No photo available] Btw, It's Kelvin's birthday. Well, wish all ur wish came true and all the best! (: I don't have his pic anyway xD. Sad ! And we didn't manage to splash him cause he was lost after a few sec and found walking beside his mommy D: . Okay!!! tomorrow (: hiahhahah!And oh yea, 6 more days to MY DOGGIE's Birthday ! Count down with me ! :D |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |