| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
2012.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
![]() ![]() Watched 2012 with family at summit yesterday :D It was exciting. But found lots of non-commonsense stuff. LOL. And the best part was when Yuri said "Shut Up! Engine, On" Hahaha, me and my bro keep repeating it. Hilarious ;) And Sasha (Johann Urb), Yuri's bodyguard or smthing, was Hot! xD But died in the end D: too bad. ![]() I's really amazing how they get to make it like real life. And Hawaii was flooded with LAVAS. Amazing! :O It was kinda hurt to watch Gordon got crush into the wheels. Ouchie! And I'm kinda fed up watching it cause some ppl's kids were running around playing in the cinema like monkeys. Shame of em -.- Bought Eclipse book at Summit's MPH. Next is going to be Breaking Dawn :D. And they got it hard cover now? And New Moon got a new one released, with pictures and i think they changed the story according to the movie ones... |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |