| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
I , MY , ME ▼ Let me hear you call my name.
![]() Create Your Badge Lynn :D I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them. Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
UNO!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
SATURDAY~ SATURDAY~ SATURDAY~ SATURDAY~ SATURDAY~Just like any other ordinary day but ... loads of homework!!! X.x NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ And then night... mom din cook and we went to taipan eat UNO! ♥ The food was really nice ;o!!! You guys should try it :D as for the price, i have no comment. But i think it's worth it. :) Cause you can eat the foods from heaven! LOL xD That's all for today. Short post, sorry Dx |
Goodbye.
AbelAmanda Bei Li Bei Wei Carney Christy Chuan Jian Colly Elayne Grace Ieqa Jing Huan Jun Yi Lee Chen Li Xian Menn Sze Natasha Nathalea Qin Ying Samantha Seng zhao Shih Hui Shu Mei Shu Xin Sophie Su Min Sue annyyy Suet Yi Wei Jian Wei Jung Yi xuan Yoe rhey Yung shin Yu xin Zhi jiang Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |