Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

I , MY , ME ▼

Let me hear you call my name.
Xhiang Lynn

Create Your Badge


Lynn :D
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore animals and I often go gaga over them.


Kindly click it :D ! Cause no harm. xD

More than words.


You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Hide-N-Seek :3
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Today went to SJMC :X dun ask y... cos i wun tell ya ;P. Dhen went tuhh SUNWAY PYRAMID xDD!!
plyed hide-n-seek wif someone.
LOLS >.< && ate secret recipe!!
x da jodoh dgn my di . cos... he went to sunway lagoon && din jio me T~T apa adik ni?!







feww more hours tuhh go dhen MERDEKA!!! xDD
i wonder y so many ppl go count dwn merdeka -.- new yr oni count dwn ma :P
kakakax...













BTW... BASKIN ROBINS 29th Aug oledi gt offer di ~~ blehhs XP onli ferr august ;]

Jus bought it dhis morning :X -nt perasan-ing- xD




ended @ 1o:46 pm :)
[ the below time is wrong :] dun trust it.]


EDIT!!!

dhis is nt ended yett! xDD I HATE COCKROACHES!!! THEY SUCKS!!
dhey mke me cant brush my teeth in peace T.T sobbs...





really ended @ 11:13 pm :)
[ the below time is wrong :] dun trust it.]








Goodbye.
Abel
Adrian
Amanda
Bei Li
Bei Wei
Carney
Chester
Christy
Chuan Jian
Colly
Elayne
Grace
Ieqa
Jing Huan
Jun Yi
Lee Chen
Li Xian
Menn Sze
Natasha
Nathalea
Norman
Qin Ying
Samantha
Seng zhao
Shih Hui
Shu Mei
Shu Xin
Sophie
Su Min
Sue annyyy
Suet Yi
Wei Jian
Wei Jung
Yi xuan
Yoe rhey
Yung shin
Yu xin
Zhi jiang


Private/dead blogs are strike-through.